Friday, June 4, 2010

The last month or so..................

Where to start....

I really thought I would be much at blogging than I have been! Where has the last month gone! We have been up to so much!

First off, we headed back to Quincy for Tim's graduation from Quincy University. It was quite the adventure! I was still suffering with morning sickness and the plane rides were not so much fun! But, we made it and had a wonderful trip. We had our first baby shower in Quincy and it was thrown by our close friends, Jessica Dedert & Rachel Baird. It was beautiful! The theme was "Tea for Two" and the decorations and food were out of this world! It was so wonderful getting to see everyone and Ben & I felt so blessed with the gifts that we received. Thank you again! On the way home, Ben and I packed all of the shower gifts into two extra suitcases that we had brought along. Wouldn't you know that one of these two suitcases filled with baby gifts got lost! It puzzles me that you drop off four suitcases and only three arrive at your final destination! But, the next day we received a call that our luggage was found and would be delivered to us!

Ben has been a busy bee getting the nursery furniture painted and ready for the babies! He has repainted both cribs, chest of drawers & dresser. After getting all of this painted, he broke his thumb and bruised his ribs playing soccer. I guess he was trying to tell me that he needed a break! All is well now and he is back to getting the house and the rest of the nursery furniture ready for the twins arrival.

I have still been battling morning sickness and have had to even miss work at times. The doctor continues to tell me that it means the babies are healthy and they are getting what they need. I wish they could do all of this without me losing my breakfast, lunch, dinner and sometimes more. I have been told that this to shall pass and that it should be ending by week 22. Please Lord, let this be true!

Love in Him,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda