Thursday, April 15, 2010

Life Savers


Well, the last couple of days have been a little rough. Since Friday evening, the “morning” sickness has showed its ugly face. I guess I should be thankful that it has taken 10 weeks to kick in, but I was really hoping that I could just bypass this whole phase. I do want to give a shout out to my amazing husband for being extremely helpful and supportive while I have been feeling these side effects! Ben, you are amazing and I love you so much! Thanks for all you have done and continue to do to help out during this process. There have been two other life savers that I feel I need to mention! The first being Preggie Pops™, these things are amazing! There really isn’t anything in them, but they ease the nausea. Preggie Pops™ are just suckers that come in seven different flavors. They are a God send! The second helper has been “sticky” ginger ale! I have never been a huge fan of ginger ale, but it helps! If you are wondering about the “sticky” part, well…you are going to have to ask my mom, Ginger, about that one! I pray that this “morning” sickness, which is actually hitting me around 5 pm, goes away soon! The babies must be growing up a storm!

~ Jamie

1 comment:

  1. Sticky Ginger Ale should never be spilled! So sorry you're feeling sickly and I hope it ends very soon! love ya lots, mom

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda